What happened to the Silly Level of Detail potions mod?

Grub

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmm...I noticed that the mod with Conan's sword had also disappeared rather mysteriously. Luckily, I grabbed both awhile ago.

Most recent comments from Narmix's profile:

"For personal reasons, I am removing my mods until further notice. I have also refunded every donation I received in the past. Maybe I'll come back and post them again and continue modding, but until further notice, I'm a ghost :) Hope everyone who has downloaded my mods continues to enjoy."

"For anyone wondering, no I won't have my mods *anywhere* else. This is nothing personal against the Nexus. It's really about my own things."

"Addendum: If I go public again, it'll probably be as a modeler. I'm not much of a texture artist and I feel guilty modifying other people's textures or photographs for use in my mods (even if credited and even if they're free to the public). See you all."

Edited by prayformojo

Hmm...I noticed that the mod with Conan's sword had also disappeared rather mysteriously. Luckily, I grabbed both awhile ago.

Guess I'll have to search for his mods (someone already posted the ceramic potions and poison files). Wish he hadn't left.

Edited by SextonHale

Most recent comments from Narmix's profile:

"For personal reasons, I am removing my mods until further notice. I have also refunded every donation I received in the past. Maybe I'll come back and post them again and continue modding, but until further notice, I'm a ghost :) Hope everyone who has downloaded my mods continues to enjoy."

"For anyone wondering, no I won't have my mods *anywhere* else. This is nothing personal against the Nexus. It's really about my own things."

"Addendum: If I go public again, it'll probably be as a modeler. I'm not much of a texture artist and I feel guilty modifying other people's textures or photographs for use in my mods (even if credited and even if they're free to the public). See you all."

What a shame. I really liked his stuff. Ah, well. Such is the fluid nature of the modding community. Nobody's getting paid, so we're up to the extremely low-tolerance mercy of real life, and that's something I'm heavily familiar with.

I have the girly poisons, fine potions and the wine cellar mods if anyone is interested in them. >.>

I still dont get why he took them down... seems a little selfish to me. He could have left them up there and just left a note saying nothing else will be forthcoming. *shrug*

Oh well.