"Adventurer" perks

IxionInc

So I was wandering around, being the badass thief/mage/warrior, and I was thinking "Wow. How would the typical average joe survive these harsh elements? I mean, surely the villagers and other NPCs have skills to make up for their lack of stealth/strength/magic!"

So I thought, just as a basic idea, "Why not have a set of skill trees for the normal adventurers?".

Cooking: Pretty much makes cooking and such a viable thing to go and DO. The more you raise this skill by cooking, the better benefit you'd get from eating cooked meals, and even raw meat/plants.

Alcoholic: Better (And worse) effects from alcohol.

Butcher: Allows you more meat and hide from animals, and more eggs from nests.

Cannibal: Allows you to feast upon corpses for temporary health and gain a better bonus from raw meat.

It's Greek to Me: Allows you to poison weapons with certain dishes.

Homestyle Detox: Allows you to cure poison and disease with food.

Molotov Cocktail: Allows you to create a grenade-type-weapon that sets enemies ablaze.

Athletics: I hate to bring back the crap of sprinting and levelling up, but this would be a cool thing to implement. Basically reduces the stamina cost for sprint, and increases sprint speed.

Water Jump/Walk: Move on top of water by jumping/sprinting.

Mer-Folk: Hold your breath almost indefinitely.

Evade: 30% chance to dodge melee/ranged attacks (Excluding magic).

Gotta go fast: Sprinting temporarily takes you out of combat; but not unless you sprint away from your enemy.

Trapping: I really think that traps should be a thing. Like seriously, there should be no reason why you cannot place bear-traps. Allows you to place and make traps, as well as increase your defense from them.

Bear-Trap/Man-Trap/Monster-Trap: Each level allows you to drop/make a bear-trap that progressively gets stronger, and has a longer hold.

British Petroleum/Black Gold: Allows you to drop a patch of combustible oil; Which causes enemies to slip and fall, and allows you to create trails of oil in later levels.

Look out Indie!: Makes poison dart-traps not effect you.

The Claw: Allows you to create a swinging claw trap (Similar to the Falmer traps) out of Chaurus or Mudcrab Chitin, or create one out of a Dragon Skull.

Bola/Grapeshot: Allows you to fire a net/string/bola that stuns and forces a dragon to land.

Lure: Allows you to drop an item that lures any animal (Or monster) to it's vicinity. Max level draws from farther, and kills the first animal that comes to it.

Unarmed: Again, another import from Oblivion; Increases your unarmed damage, and adds special qualities to your deuces.

Man of Steel: 20% chance of crippling an enemy with a charging unarmed attack.

You Shouldnt'a Done That: Increased damage after being disarmed for 10 seconds.

Cold Shoulder: Your fists do cold damage and slow enemies.

Fists of Fury: Your fists do fire damage, and attack faster.

Kinetic Energy: Your fists do shock damage, and stun enemies.

Survival: Kind of a slapped together thing I suppose, just to give miscellaneous items more purpose. Basically miscellaneous stuff.

Firestarter: Any torch you wield lasts 50% longer if you have a steady source of firewood with you.

Woodsman: Attacks with a woodcutter's axe deals 20% more damage/deals 50% damage against Spriggans.

Bear Grylls: Any time you drop below 20% health, you instantly gain back 100% of your hitpoints at the cost of all your Magicka and Stamina.

Survivalman: Adds a 50% sneak bonus to hide and fur armor.

Husbandry: Basically the term for "Ranger"-esque type skills.

'Ello Beastie: Allows you to charm/tame an animal as a companion. (Not monsters) Replaces your dog.

Go for the Eyes Boo!: If you are attacked, any deer/sheep/fox/rabbit/ or otherwise "useless" critter will come to assist you.

Steve Irwin: Any animal that attacks you instantly becomes stunned on it's first strike.

Forested Rave/Torchbug: Any torchbug thorax you ingest allows you a brief light, as if you were wielding a torch. Max level creates a Torchbug that follows you around.

Spikegrass/Shrubbery!: Any enemy you fight has a 10% chance to take damage from a plant (Via Spriggan Spray attacks?).

Note: None of these are in any particular rank nor order. Feel free to add some ideas.

Also, yes, the names are silly. But a hearty BLUH to you, pal.

Edited by IxionInc