Hunt for the Hunters. Which mod?

Lunaya

try deactivating all the esp's and have only the oblivion.esm running whist ur out of game after u deactivate load up oblivion...

if this doesn't work i reckon it's a texture file or something u've recently put into ur data folder just delete mods u've recently put in. If u cant remember just open the mod u put in and cross reference and delete.

If none of this works reinstall i guess....

Do you mean the 'Caught in the Hunt" quest? If you do that's not a mod. But it is known to be 'buggy'

You can find out about it, its bugs and how to avoid them here.

http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Oblivion:Caught_in_the_Hunt

If its not this quest, ..er.. sorry.

• 5 years later...

Well, I'm just answering this 'cause I haven't found the answer anywhere, so I tried deactivating all mods who I thought it was the cause, then I discovered that is probably the ''Lore Creature Expansion'' mod. And I'm brazilian btw, so do not complain about my english. You're welcome

Well, I'm just answering this 'cause I haven't found the answer anywhere, so I tried deactivating all mods who I thought it was the cause, then I discovered that is probably the ''Lore Creature Expansion'' mod. And I'm brazilian btw, so do not complain about my english. You're welcome

This thread is a VERY old thread. The last post before yours was in 2008! You really didn't need to post on it again.