Just me or a little to easy?

snoodles

Ok im on my third Char on skyrim i switch between all 3 of them. I have a lvl 39 argonian Thief/Assassin, 34 Imperial battlemage, and 23 Sword and shield warrior. I play the game on master and i find it almost too easy i have my enchanting up pretty high on all 3 characters because it is a rather important skill. My argonian uses daggers and bows for sneak attacking (with bonuses x30 damage with daggers) and instantly kill anything for the most part, My battlemage uses mainly incinerate and wall of flames and their equivelents and can 3 hit dungeon bosses all day long and maybe 5-6 hits for say a dragon priests, And with my warrior character its still a little difficult with the higher level bosses mainly do to the fact i dont have all my heavy armor and block perks yet but everything else i 1-3 hit with an orcish sword even dungeon bosses such as draugr deathlord and overlords and the such.

Does anyone else think they made this game a little to easy?

well considering your kind of exploiting a feature they made yes the game is to easy. If you want it to be harder don't use alchemy, enchanting, and smithing at all.

well considering your kind of exploiting a feature they made yes the game is to easy. If you want it to be harder don't use alchemy, enchanting, and smithing at all.

i wouldnt say im exploiting something that they purposely put into the game and they are not super enchantments just a few minor 15 point health boosts and a stamina drain on the sword it shouldnt effect everything that drastically

5-6 hits for say a dragon priests

I am sorry, but the damage of destruction spells are crap. They always was, and always will be. You can boost it slightly with alchemy.

Also, do not put "Too easy" and "Enchanting is important" in the same text. It's like saying "Sword duels are easy" and a seond later saying "At least with a minigun".

Try playing the game without crafting. You find your own gear, you actualyl see the benefit of dungeon crawling.

Of course, this wouldn't work for a destruction mage. Consider you need up to 70% less destruction cost, or a lot of potions, to be able to be usefull towards expert spells.

well if your using the pc version you can always input the console command to make your character a higher level without the added benefits, thus making the creeps level go up

well if your using the pc version you can always input the console command to make your character a higher level without the added benefits, thus making the creeps level go up

Good point but then it takes the leveling out aspect out which is actually pretty fun in my opinion.

also to the other guy i have 100 enchanting on my battlemage so i have the destruction cost decreases which actually help a lot and also the high level destruction spell do a lot more damage than one would think there is a mod to make the dragons more difficult i reccomend downloading that it actually works pretty good.

Edited by snoodles

also to the other guy i have 100 enchanting on my battlemage so i have the destruction cost decreases which actually help a lot and also the high level destruction spell do a lot more damage than one would think there is a mod to make the dragons more difficult i reccomend downloading that it actually works pretty good.

Does anyone else think they made this game a little to easy?

/facepalm

Edited by Matth85

Brag-plaining. :thumbsup:

Another one of those "They put it into the game so I used it and now I am godly powerful and I want to make the game harder!"

The game has a difficulty slider. And a console that you can cheat with. There is no difference between using those things and using exploits. If you can manage to leave the difficulty alone and leave the console closed, then how can you not manage to keep yourself from using exploits?

The game is difficult for me, and not because I don't know how to play it. In fact it is difficult because I DO know how to play it.

Not enchanting or improving weapons and armor might help. I also think that finding gear for yourself in some deep dungeon or cave adds a bit of fun to the game. Back to the older games were you could not create or upgrade your weapons and armor. Edited by Eliian