Companion guild managment

asaf10888

*spoiler*

after you cleanse Kodlak's Farkas's and Vilkas's souls theres not much to do.

I mean when you become harbinger thats only a title and you can't affect the companions in any way.

What i'm saying is that you should be able to recruit people to become companions,expand jorrvaskr,see the companions

leaving to do jobs for the guild and returning,have outpost in every major city,

and like in Oblivion the fighters guild had a rival group,so the companions should have one too.

I'm not a modder but I think someone could make somthing like that.

I would approve of this kind of mod!

Bump for greater justice!

They took out so much from the game that was in default Oblivion.. :( They could have added dragons/dragon shouts and few other things and

called it SKyrim lol. I still love, Like skyrim, but I do miss oblivion. Almost temped to go back lol .

Hopefully somebody will come out with better mod for em.. Better guild quest and all that like Oblivion had.

Sorry I cant help myself.

-

I was temped to return to oblivion, but then I took an arrow in the knee :P LOL

Edited by centaurchester

"Do you have guidance for me, harbinger?"

No... :confused:

"Wait, you're that new "member" of the Companions, you what, fetch le mead?"

No! >:( I'm the frikkin Harbinger! Rawrawraw!

Indeed, the whole Companions questline ended so quickly imo aswell. It is one of my favourites tho, with my favourite characters in it! I'd love to be able to at least recruit some people, or as somebody else said, send those "normal" members on jobs! That would be awesome. Or maybe even have some councils with the members of the Circle. You know... That sort of stuff.

Oh well, january inc. I don't know anything about modding, sadly. Otherwise I'd be right on it when the kit comes out.

• 3 weeks later...

Maybe there will be a questline where one of the companions leaders will tell you of a quest to take down a group of bandit,but in the end of it you find out that they are worshipers of hircine and after that the one that told the companions

about the cave and tells you to go sleep in jorrvaskr and he gives you the money disapear and you go back to who gave

you the quest,you sleep in the living quarters.After that you awake with the rest of the companions in the hall of valor

in sovngarde where you hear explosions and yells and then you and the companions are greeted by ysgramor and he

tells you that you have been summoned here because hircine has somehow invaded sovngarde and all the companions

that became werewolves over the centuries and you and the rest of the companions but he used hes own power and

now hes weak.That means hircine will be able to be killed.Kiling a deadric lord.Also if you are a werewolf when you do this

you will be weaker because hircine will have some control on you also on aela and Farkas and Vilkas if you dont cure

them.You will also be able to free skjor and return him to skyrim.

One more thing.When you finish this questline,before you leave ysgramor will tell you that you will be the guildmaster

and not just the harbinger where you can do a lot more like build stations in up to 4 cities where in every city station

there will be a circle member including skjor.every station will be empty and vacant bu you will be able to recruit followers to the companions and you will place them in each station and in all the station there will be a number of default companions and some new npc followers.every time you make a follower join the companions and put them in a certian

station,that station will look better also every time a certian station will be upgraded some new created npc will

show up there and will want to join.