What Was A Time You Hated In Morrowind

SheogorathAndTheNine

The Ten Pace Boots - BethSoft didn't create these boots right, as they're always invisible when I go to put them on :rolleyes:

That is something that is both stupid and annoying at the same time. Fortunately, someone created a mod to fix it (for those unaware of such a mod).

http://planetelderscrolls.gamespy.com/View...ail&id=5353

(Gotta love the username of the person that submitted it)

the "psychic" guards... even when the NPC's died w/o making a sound or calling for help, as soon as you set foot outside (in a city), the guards would come after you right away... luckily they made a fix for this (I think... :ermm: )

Also, how the command spells that are taught to you by the telvanni take a conjuration skill of 80 just to have the slightest chance to cast them. :blink:

i like everyone else out there despised cliff racers lol, id lead a massive genocide against them if i could. Also when my game would crash saying my disc was dirty when it didnt have a single scratch on it. Also when u swung an enchanted weapon and it had no charge left.

• 3 weeks later...
Was It Because You Died, Lost Something You Put Down Or Even Got A Scratch On The Game. I,d Like You To Tell A Time When You Were So Mad You Wanted Beat The Heck Out Of The Game Because You Were So Angry!!! ;)

when i couldnt find a demon tanto to stick up my ass.

I never really got angry in Morrowind, except with Cliff Racers. But, the thing I really hated was the thunder storms. It's late at night, I have the music turned down and the volume way up so I could hear the sounds of animals around me and then BOOM!, followed by me damned near falling out of my chair and saying 'holy crap, I'm deaf!'.

Two words:

Cliff

Racers

Oh yeah, do I hate them or what ... there are at least 10 cliff racers in morrowind watching you at ANY given time. They drive me crazy ...

And NPC stupidity ... they ALWAYS get stuck somewhere when they're following you.

I was younger(duh) when I played Morrowind so usually when something weird happened I just imagined something rational(or not rational xP) had happened :P Too bad I can't do that anymore ^^

But like for lot of us, those cliff racers were kind of an annoyance. Else than that, the game was always pleasant, even though you had to comb the entire 10x10 zone area for some item/guy/cave/anything for a quest, kinda miss those times honestly >.<

Vif...

• 3 weeks later...