Hammer of Dragons

graavigala

"There is a legend of a hammer which was forged in the flames of the dragons... That hammer is called Bah Doh Dovah - Wrath of Dragon"

So I have been dappling little with the 3dWings and 3Dsmax and I have come up with new in-game hammer/mace. This is just fast 3D-mesh and still WIP but I just wanted to let you peeps see what I'm working.

http://img585.imageshack.us/img585/7651/hammerk.jpg

I used Thralls hammer as base and the hammer turned out too much like it so I will modify it, a lot, so dont get your nord beards tangled over that.

Things to do for this hammer are detailed dragon logo within the circle, it will be in 3D. not just texture picture. I will add dragon language within it also, worlds like POWER, CRUSH, BREAK etc.

The size of the hammer is quite large, no nothing humangous that would take village of people to lift, just not any puwny little hammer that is in game now.

also all suggestions are welcome or if you have any ideas of what weapon models you would like to see, I can probably make them, that includes texturing, or if you want to do it be me quest.