Brunwulf Free-Winter should wear heavy armor

KnockKnock

How constantly? Ever 10 min, or so? Or every time you load the ck?

The reason I ask is it's a few-second fix, if you already know ck. Literally one drop box.

If it's intermittent, you can fix it by turning off audio, in the skyrimeditor.ini , however you may end up having it hang up, when you do try to close it. Give/take I guess. Find your skyrimeditor.ini, in the skyrim folder. Open it a and find bEnableAudio=1 then change 1 to 0. Save, quit, load ck.

If it's crashing on load, check to see if you're trying to load multiple masters or something along those lines. Try loading just skyrim, not even update.

If you can get it working, click "all" at the bottom of the object window, type his name in the box, and find his actor form. On the inventory tab, you can select a different outfit for him, from a list, including helmet and no-helmet

versions. Easy and quick. If you prefer an armor combo that you don't find, click on items > outfits, right-click, "new" and unique name. Then drag/drop whatever armor you want into it. Ok it, close it, reopen his actor

form, and it should be available to choose. If you name it aaaasomething, the (a)s should keep it at the top of the list for you.

Edited by thumbincubation

• 4 months later...

Alright, well it's been a LONG time, but I wanted to drop back into this thread, not just to post a link, but to look for a non-existent "thanks" or "kudos" button on your reply to my thread. I appreciate your help on this one for sure.

www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/81900/?

Thanks, Kk

I have to admit that I have no idea what it was that resolved my problem since I ended up moving my entire game and when I reinstalled the CK, it quit crashing after loading data. Since this was such a simple mod, a lot of the vids online weren't really geared for what I was trying to do, so your post became the go-to tutorial for me. I'm still testing another mod born of this idea, so if I go crazy, and actually start producing tons of these tiny mods, it's all your fault! :)

Haha, I will accept that burden. :)

If it helps any, these are the tutorials I relied upon most. I like being able to have them open in the background, and refer to them step-by-step. At the top of this page, there is a link to return to the tutorial hub. From there, job-specific tutorials are listed down the right side, and you can search within the site for tutorials not listed, or explanations of certain functions, etc.

http://www.creationkit.com/index.php?title=Category:Getting_Started

Here's one of the non-linked tutorials I used, in case you ever want to get into retexturing.

http://www.creationkit.com/index.php?title=Retexture_Tutorial

All the tools needed are free.