Mod Request

Silyana

Hi everyone,

Just started playing Skyrim a few days ago, i decided to be a werewolf. Now i have to say, the way the devs put it into the game sucks. Can transform only once a day for 2 1/2 minutes if i dont feed. What crap is that? Is here any modder who can change that or is there already a mod, that gives the ability to change as often you want and aslong you want?

There's a mod that allows you to do as you require, but why not check the skyrimnexus mods site before requesting?

Better still search the forum to see if its been requested before, follow ups to mods are usually made within a thread.. also as 'ccjuju' stated this section of the forum negates to talking about mods / mod ideas. Notice the pinned topic? Click back and you'll see mod requests section.

:)

There's a mod that allows you to do as you require, but why not check the skyrimnexus mods site before requesting?

Better still search the forum to see if its been requested before, follow ups to mods are usually made within a thread.. also as 'ccjuju' stated this section of the forum negates to talking about mods / mod ideas. Notice the pinned topic? Click back and you'll see mod requests section.

:)

Hi thx for the answer, i was browsing the mod page for hrs and couldnt find any mod related to this. Thats why i asked here in the Forum.