Thunder Shout / Lightning Breath?

Melissia

We have a fire breath, a frost breath-- but no thunder breath. Would it be possible to add one in, and a trio of dungeons in which you get the three words?

I know it sounds odd, lightning breath that is-- but I recall it done interestingly enough in the Breath of Fire series.

We have Storm Call...which pretty much takes the place of any lightning shouts...though the down side of it is it hits friendlies as well as enemies. A new shout with a similar effect, only localized to right in front of you or something would be good.

We have a fire breath, a frost breath-- but no thunder breath. Would it be possible to add one in, and a trio of dungeons in which you get the three words?

I know it sounds odd, lightning breath that is-- but I recall it done interestingly enough in the Breath of Fire series.

yeah same thing with stormcall why not meteorstorm for fire (you allready know the one when you fight alduin) and i dont know a very big snowstorm with the effects from ice breath every enemy on screen become instand frozen!!!

^the snowstorm breath would be cool if when they freeze, they stay visually frosted and frozen, but can thaw after a while and continue attacking. The duration of the freeze depending on how many words you have. I would say they should thaw out so the attack isn't too overpowered. Would be cool for stopping a crowd so you can move past them quickly toward your goal/target. Assassins might find it pretty useful for escapes.

+1 to the OP tho. A lightning breath of some kind would be pretty boss.

Edit: btw meteorstorm would be ridiculously cool. u mean to tell me thats not in vanilla? (thought maybe id find it eventually!)

Edited by Kairo29

^the snowstorm breath would be cool if when they freeze, they stay visually frosted and frozen, but can thaw after a while and continue attacking. The duration of the freeze depending on how many words you have. I would say they should thaw out so the attack isn't too overpowered. Would be cool for stopping a crowd so you can move past them quickly toward your goal/target. Assassins might find it pretty useful for escapes.

+1 to the OP tho. A lightning breath of some kind would be pretty boss.

Edit: btw meteorstorm would be ridiculously cool. u mean to tell me thats not in vanilla? (thought maybe id find it eventually!)

yeah dont you see it every time you fight against alduin there is this meteorrain never recognize this?