Share your fun!

darkjedi73200

I have been playing Skyrim now since launch for PC and have found myself amazingly entertained for the past month.

I have about 150 hours now on my level 45 Destro Mage, and have completed all of the Major story lines in the game (exp. for Bards School)

This past week when I would get home I notice it's harder to play Skyrim for the same duration I did in Nov.

(The painfully obvious reason is I have completed most of the content, I get this)

I just wanted to reach out to the community and ask.

"What do you do in Skyrim now to have fun" :dance:

I have been playing Skyrim now since launch for PC and have found myself amazingly entertained for the past month.

I have about 150 hours now on my level 45 Destro Mage, and have completed all of the Major story lines in the game (exp. for Bards School)

This past week when I would get home I notice it's harder to play Skyrim for the same duration I did in Nov.

(The painfully obvious reason is I have completed most of the content, I get this)

I am exactly the same...hard for me to stay longer and play the game, though today i just said to myself i should just relax and took a nice 1h (irl time) walk trough a forest....picking up flowers, looking at water...a nice relaxation.

Mining a bit here and there...i was trying to avoid fights, when it was possible...really once you start to relax a bit and stop for a moment, the respect for the nature of skyrim kicks in.

Yeah, for me, it's collecting shouts too. That and exploring. I do a lot of exploring. I'm always looking for something new to discover.

To make things a little more interesting, my very warrior minded character is trying her hand at her very novice conjuration magic. She can only perform one skill but it's been a real challenge and Lydia has been picking up a lot of her slack. In an emergency I'll pull out the sword again and start decapitating but trying to fight with skills you neglect makes the game a little more interesting. I'm really not a magic person but I'm digging the firey wolf that I can produce and than watch it attack my enemy and then explode in a fireball of glory. Lol. Cheap thrills. :teehee:

Trying out different shouts and how to use them in different situations can be interesting, too. I think we tend to stick with certain skills and neglect others. Make it so that you're using all your shouts in different situations even if it's just to see what happens. I loved it when a giant was running to attack me. Me, still too weak to fight the giant, started flipping out but didn't want to have to run away again. So I flipped open the shout options and found the shout that calls to nearby animals to become your ally and will fight on your behalf. I looked past the giant and at his Wooly Mammoth and shouted at the Mammoth. Next thing I see is the Wooly Mammoth going after the giant and he pulverizes him. Muahahahahahaha! Loved it. I now no longer have to run away from giants. Yay!

~Pavy

I was doing that last night actually.

I started at the College and walked along the coast line looking to see if I could find any Easter Eggs.

Sadly I didn't find anything notable, but I get what you are saying.

I do try to just pick a random spot on the map now that doesn't look like I have unlocked all the map locations and just wander. :yes:

~Pavy

I was doing that last night actually.

I started at the College and walked along the coast line looking to see if I could find any Easter Eggs.

Sadly I didn't find anything notable, but I get what you are saying.

I do try to just pick a random spot on the map now that doesn't look like I have unlocked all the map locations and just wander. :yes:

Hehe, yes...i somehow always end up rushing trough everything....i dunno why, i always say to myself that now i play slowly, but it always ends the same way. :wallbash:

Going to try the shout on the mammoth and lol...that was a great idea :laugh:

I'm on my 4th character, over 140 hours played and haven't completed the main story yet ^-^

If you prefer doing everything on one character, as opposed to giving characters specific roles, I'm not sure what you'd do. But i fill my game- time role playing within the character, e.g. on my rogue, I'll sneak around cities, murdering npc's I don't like in the name of the Brotherhood.

I guess you could just wait for the CK :tongue: