How do I complile scripts using the CK?

Murielkai

Are there any good tutorials on compiling scripts for Fallout 4? What I am trying to do is make some changes to the CROSS Jetpack script. I used the Champolian decompiler I found on the nexus site but I'm not sure how to re-compile it.

Any help would be great, thanks.

I dont know. Maybe your script is an incompatible type. That means if for example your trying to attach a script to a Quest the papyrus manager will only show you scripts that extend "Quest" directly though and script within the Quest script inheritance is valid such as scripts that extend ScriptObject directly. There may also be something about the search string. IIRC the script must already be able to be compiled before you can attach it to stuff.

You have to compile the script before you can attach it to a form. Open the Script Manager (from the Gameplay menu at the top of the CK window). Then type the name of your script in the filter box - it should find your psc file. Select it and choose the option to compile it. If it compiled successfully, you will now be able to attach your script to forms.

Edited by steve40