FXAA PP Injector and Skyrim 4GB

Lunyra

Right, i decided to give FXAA PP Injector a try but figured out it doesn't work because of the way i use the 4GB Patch. I currently have Skyrim 4GB installed in a seperate folder because i need to launch it with the following commands:

-laaexe .\TESV.exe

This is needed because Logitech SetPoint (G500 Mouse) and Gaming Software (G19 Keyboard) need to detect the original TESV.exe in order to make their profiles work. Doing this will make Skyrim 4GB create a dummy TESV.exe in it's folder to make it all work. This results in the FXAA PP Injector not working because the TESV.exe from the Skyrim 4GB is used.

Is there anyone who knows a solution to make this work after all?

Thanks in advance.

Well it doesn't. Perhaps you do understand what i wrote.

I tested it with the 4GB inside the Skyrim folder itself and then it does work, but then my Mouse and Keyboard profiles no longer work.

Nvm all this, ill wait till Skyrim gets the 4GB added in next Patch, then Skyrim 4GB is no longer needed.

Well it doesn't. Perhaps you do understand what i wrote.

I tested it with the 4GB inside the Skyrim folder itself and then it does work, but then my Mouse and Keyboard profiles no longer work.

Nvm all this, ill wait till Skyrim gets the 4GB added in next Patch, then Skyrim 4GB is no longer needed.

What I was saying is to put the FXAA Injector in the same folder as Skyrim 4GB.

Can't seem to replicate the error anymore. But when i click the shortcut now the game simply wont start.

I can launch everything from inside the Skyrim folder but then my profiles don't work for my Mouse and Keyboard. And for me without those Profiles the game is unplayable, and it isn't without FXAA.

I got the patience to wait for 1.4 :)