Bethseda Softworks will not be fixing the lag problems with skyrim any

erenoth02

The sad thing is that most people who complain are among the few who can notice the difference between 30 and 60 fps. "OMG THE GAME IS AT 30FPS, I GET 60FPS in BF3 - Seriously, as that would even be noticeable. I can run Crysis 2 on max settings and my PC is 3 years old now. Skyrim will lag, when I have a lot of stuff going on, and by 'lag' I mean low FPS = ~15-20 instead of my usual ~40. This thread seemed like a 'look at my nice core i7'...

If you can run it no problems, then don't worry with these silly posts, if you can't - then I could see the need to post about it, as you would be feeling a bit depressed not getting the full experience...

I don't know really, people confuse me with this whole 'LOOK AT MY PC' business.

Edited by Jakeo

The sad thing is that most people who complain are among the few who can notice the difference between 30 and 60 fps. "OMG THE GAME IS AT 30FPS, I GET 60FPS in BF3 - Seriously, as that would even be noticeable. I can run Crysis 2 on max settings and my PC is 3 years old now. Skyrim will lag, when I have a lot of stuff going on, and by 'lag' I mean low FPS = ~15-20 instead of my usual ~40. This thread seemed like a 'look at my nice core i7'...

If you can run it no problems, then don't worry with these silly posts, if you can't - then I could see the need to post about it, as you would be feeling a bit depressed not getting the full experience...

I don't know really, people confuse me with this whole 'LOOK AT MY PC' business.

First I did not get your point due to my somewhat poor understanding of the english language...

Well, mostly people do NOT speak about a FRAME DROP. 30 would be still enough.

LAG means that the picture stops for a moment. STALL means that the framerate drops below 20 and that is visible. CRASH means that I see my desktop. BUG means backwards flying dragon, texture issues and so on. Well, at least I am not showing my virtual weener around and am not counting frames here.

My drivers are up-to-date as well as all updates for the OS, sound, board, controllers and so on. So what am I expected to do?

Most people forget that they are customers here and not solicitors, asking nicely for help and if that is not given, going away in a submissive manner. I do not.

OP has clearly a very different view on that matter.