Companion for a Stealthy Archer?

Xialoh

Haven't had much of a chance to try these out yet as I've been doing the thieves guild quests, and those definitely don't go hand in hand with bringing companions around. But I'm towards the end now and...

~*KINDA SPOILERS (THIEVES GUILD)*~

Karliah and Brynjolf are kind of the best companions I've gotten yet. How the hell is it that they actually move out of the way when they block me in corners, yet none of the other companion AI seems capable of doing the same? I'm really a bit disappointed, finding out that you can't actually have either of them as companions after this quest, even if they're clearly a couple of the most fitting all things considered.

Edited by Xialoh

I'm playing same as you, mainly a stealthy archer, and Aela has been a good companion. She doesn't push to bad and she will use a bow instead of just going melee. Not to mention she is an archery trainer up to 75, as well as a possible wife.

LOL yes I have her as my wife, so she really seems to be the boss, since she gives me my allowence (my half from her marrige shop), even though I'm now Harbinger of the Companions she is one that gives me jobs to do.