ℹ️ Intermittent Download History issues ×

Console Suggestions

ICERAY2000

Quick Questions:

- What is the difference between CarryWeight and InventoryWeight?

- Are the "x"RateMult stats the ones that govern how fast those stats recover? How much does the 100 improve them by?

Thanks.

Question #1 - I'm not sure of the difference between CarryWeight and InventoryWeight, but the fact that they have them, logically means to me that there is a difference...

Question #2 - Yes, and I believe that 100 "should" recover them immediately. I haven't done this (yet) so I don't actually know, just trying to assist...

~ Doc

Question #1 - I'm not sure of the difference between CarryWeight and InventoryWeight, but the fact that they have them, logically means to me that there is a difference...

Question #2 - Yes, and I believe that 100 "should" recover them immediately. I haven't done this (yet) so I don't actually know, just trying to assist...

~ Doc

Thanks. I'll play with it. I do not want Insta-Refresh Magicka, but maybe a slightly faster rate for when I play a pure mage.

easymode.bat :rolleyes:

This.

Seriously what's the fun of playing a character with pretty much everything already? The fun is to evolve and grow more powerful, not having everything at the start.

Why don't you add "player.modav [skill] 500" with every single skill in your bat too?

Edited by Tardivex

This.

Seriously what's the fun of playing a character with pretty much everything already? The fun is to evolve and grow more powerful, not having everything at the start.

Why don't you add "player.modav [skill] 500" with every single skill in your bat too?

What does it matter to you?

I'm not trying to be sarcastic, but... It's OUR game. If WE would like to play this way, what's the difference?

While I respect your opinion, if you don't like it, don't comment.

That is one of the points to having a game like this, to play it the way YOU want to...

Each to their own but I don't see the point of playing like that.

^ I was always under the impression that starting a new character was for the sole purpose of leveling them to the point of becoming a god.

I think you're getting confused between acquiring your "god" status via legitimate means, and via cheating.

Quick Questions:

- What is the difference between CarryWeight and InventoryWeight?

- Are the "x"RateMult stats the ones that govern how fast those stats recover? How much does the 100 improve them by?

Thanks.

I think (but do not know for sure) that carry weight is the maximum unencumbered weight limit and inv weight is the max you can carry, period.

I believe that the ratemult are like enchanted rings, in that they modify the base, but do not change the base. I set mine once to 100, and with a low level character, they would refill very quickly, you could watch the bars fill; at higher levels it seemed not as fast, but since I had many more points by then, perhaps the refill was not as obvious. I'd be careful with the speedmult - I set it twice and it seemed to redouble; setting it to a minus number did seem to slow me down, but I wouldn't apply a minus value to it the first time you try it!

This.

What does it matter to you?

I'm not trying to be sarcastic, but... It's OUR game. If WE would like to play this way, what's the difference?

While I respect your opinion, if you don't like it, don't comment.

That is one of the points to having a game like this, to play it the way YOU want to...

Im just expressing my opinion, I can't do that anymore? " While I respect your opinion, if you don't like it, don't comment." You don't respect it simply because of " if you don't like it, don't comment", and following your logic, why my opinion matters to you? It's OUR game, if WE woul like to play this way, what's the difference?

This specific application of the console commands is too high powered for my own personal taste, but I am 100% behind the idea of modding this game. Sometimes that involves an .ESP file. Sometimes it is a text file that you can run with bat. Sometimes it's just manually entered console commands. I like what ICERAY2000 did with this, in respect that it shows me what values I can change. I have been building new characters in order to tweak them with batch processes like this. My very fist character went through all of the big plots unedited. I've done that since Morrowind. First character through is unmodified, rest are fair game to modding, tweaking and generally messing around with.

hi guys

I'm having an issue with the console command "player.modav healrate xx". When i started the game i wasn't happy with the health regen... so after few hours ingame i put this command line to stop it : "player.modav healrate -0.7". It worked like a charm... now after 200 hours of game the health regen came back... don't know why. My problem is even if i put the same command line than before it's not working. If i put a large positive number it's working (the meter gets full really fast) but even if i put a large (insane) negative number the meter keeps regenarate (but really slow).

I tried the same thing with the magicka... and it's working here (positive or negative number are working as they should be)

So if someone can help me understand why the health meter react like this that could be great !

I tested the command line with and without mods to see if that was the origin of my problem... same result !)... an i don't have any healing power or gear.... and if i put the "player.getav healrate" command line i can see my healrate is at 0.00

Thx