S.T.A.L.K.E.R 2 Cancelled

brokenergy

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bring GSC back to life and force them to develop S.T.A.L.K.E.R. 2. I'd rather see it dead than having other companies taking over the IP.

you mean like lock them in the basement-"no more food(or Vodka) for you until you finsh makeing S.T.A.L.K.E.R. 2."

from what i understend they dont have the money to make aconsol version of the game

Edited by NetDigger

Beth would just make it more buggy. I want Rockstar to do it.

Please, please, oh for the love of god PLEASE say you are trolling

I'm serious, I would like any developer except Activision or Beth. Activision have no creative imput and Beth hasn't made a good story since Morrowind, plus all their games are as buggy as hell and we are just unpayed beta testers.

You telling me rockstar can make it good? It has no experience with that kind of shooters and will probaly make it GTA style :O

That will be 140% crap

If rockstar gets their little hands on it, it wont be a STALKER game, it will be a Grand Theft Auto: Post Nuclear Chernobyl.

You assume that they would turn it into GTA because that's the only major AAA game that they have ever done. I would give them a chance to expand first before commenting.

you mean like lock them in the basement-"no more food(or Vodka) for you until you finsh makeing S.T.A.L.K.E.R. 2."

from what i understend they dont have the money to make aconsol version of the game

Not really. I think Galenkin mentioned the project wasn't being profitable enough, since it was a PC exclusive. IF they had released the game for the consoles too, that would have meant a bigger income. So, in the end, the PC version was cancelled because of money issues. Not necessarily lack of, just not a good future for the project in the long run.

Edited by Yoshh