Oblivion is being a pain in the arse.

SomexDudex

The "More Reply Options" should allow you to add an attachment. But I think there is a limit of 1 MB for all your total attachments on Nexus. I just uploaded it to the first free image hosting site that I found. Apparently Imgur. I am not sure if there are any better options for attaching images. :confused:

Edit: Preferably an image hosting service that does not require registration. Imgur apparently does NOT require registration.

Edited by Contrathetix

The "More Reply Options" should allow you to add an attachment. But I think there is a limit of 1 MB for all your total attachments on Nexus. I just uploaded it to the first free image hosting site that I found. Apparently Imgur. I am not sure if there are any better options for attaching images. :confused:

Edit: Preferably an image hosting service that does not require registration. Imgur apparently does NOT require registration.

http://imgur.com/a/h4fNY

How is that?! :ohmy: You have the latest version of the game? 1.2.0416? It can be seen in the lower left or right corner of the main menu. If you use DarNified UI (a UI mod) then it should become visible when hovering over tha small Oblivion logo in the lower left corner.

Also, apologies, it should be possible to upload images to Imgur also without creating an account. Sorry. I did not think you would make an account for it. Really sorry. I dislike creating online accounts myself, and I do not want to be responsible for others creating any. There is usually an option somewhere to remove an account completely, if you do not need it. Sorry.

How is that?! :ohmy: You have the latest version of the game? 1.2.0416? It can be seen in the lower left or right corner of the main menu. If you use DarNified UI (a UI mod) then it should become visible when hovering over tha small Oblivion logo in the lower left corner.

Also, apologies, it should be possible to upload images to Imgur also without creating an account. Sorry. I did not think you would make an account for it. Really sorry. I dislike creating online accounts myself, and I do not want to be responsible for others creating any. There is usually an option somewhere to remove an account completely, if you do not need it. Sorry.

Yup I have the latest patch installed. Hence the reason why I have Shivering Isles installed. Shivering Isles won't work without the latest patch. I don't know what the reason for this is :sad: My game looks okay ish with the enb and oblivion reborn but I want to set it to Ultra :sad:

Edited by SomexDudex

And it's okay dude. No worries. It's not a big deal lol. I'm just glad you're willing to help me out! :) I appreciate it

Okay. Great. Sort of.

Oblivion Reloaded is an OBSE plugin, and OBSE gets loaded with the game, not the launcher. I do not think Oblivion Reloaded (if you mean this --> http://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/45749 ) is the reason behind that issue. Were the buttons available before you installed Oblivion Reloaded? It seems odd for buttons to disappear like that. Did you many any other changes to the game installation?

One thing, though: have you deleted your Oblivion.ini? It should be in C:\Users\<your_username>\Documents\My Games\Oblivion\

When you have deleted that, and opened the launcher, then what does it say? If Windows or other software detects your graphics card correctly, then that is odd.

Okay. Great. Sort of.

Oblivion Reloaded is an OBSE plugin, and OBSE gets loaded with the game, not the launcher. I do not think Oblivion Reloaded (if you mean this --> http://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/45749 ) is the reason behind that issue. Were the buttons available before you installed Oblivion Reloaded? It seems odd for buttons to disappear like that. Did you many any other changes to the game installation?

One thing, though: have you deleted your Oblivion.ini? It should be in C:\Users\<your_username>\Documents\My Games\Oblivion\

When you have deleted that, and opened the launcher, then what does it say? If Windows or other software detects your graphics card correctly, then that is odd.

No the buttons weren't there even when I first installed it with no mods at all..

Okay. Great. Sort of.

Yeah I've deleted the Oblivion.ini numerous times. and a message pops up saying that it detected my hardware however the graphics card that it says I have is not the right one. I have a GTX 765m And Oblivion is saying that I have a Nvidia Geforce 9600 GT

Edited by SomexDudex