The Legend of Zelda - A Skyrim Modification

Tyen

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

can i have some help? i cant see my hylian sheild anymore when i have it equiped. i mean i can use it but i just can't see it. any ideas as to what the problem may be?

How did you install it? Make sure that all the mesh and textures files are in the right place (inside their respective folders within data, should be under a folder called hero).

I agree with the claw shots and boomerang. The beetle and whip from Skyward Sward would be interesting.

How do you feel about making a way to go to Hyrule? (I'm thinking about the mirror from A Link to the Past.) I've been putting a map together that combines the land from multiple games.

I just installed this mod via the Mod Manager and I was wondering where I can find the items? They don't seem to be in my inventory when I load up a save or start a new game. Did I do something wrong?

You have to craft it, I believe. I know of no mod that gives you any item as soon as you start the game up.

I agree with the claw shots and boomerang. The beetle and whip from Skyward Sward would be interesting.

How do you feel about making a way to go to Hyrule? (I'm thinking about the mirror from A Link to the Past.) I've been putting a map together that combines the land from multiple games.

I'm actually working on the Hyrule from Ocarina of Time right now. Got the base of Kokiri all finished. Just working on the models now.(Coming out poorly as I suck at modelling.) :P

I'm actually working on the Hyrule from Ocarina of Time right now. Got the base of Kokiri all finished. Just working on the models now.(Coming out poorly as I suck at modelling.) :P

Ah, yes. OoT, the game that revolutionized the 3D gaming industry back in 1995. I do look forward to this modification if it ever comes around to being shared across the net. http://forums.nexusmods.com/public/style_emoticons/dark/thumbsup.gif

Here is the map that I put together. I relied on a few maps that others have made. The scale of some of the locations may be a little off (especially around the Old Kingdom), but the lay of the land seems pretty good to me.

This one shows the political lay of the land. I separated the Gerudo Desert and the Hyrule from Zelda II in to their own provenances.

And this one highlights the areas known as Lanaryu, Eldin, and the Faron Woods.

I don't know how much, if any, of this you want to use. There is a lot of land here.