The Legend of Zelda - A Skyrim Modification

Tyen

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fantastic mod :) I hope a mod for face or a Mask to resemble Link would be cool too And have his Follower modded to look like his Fairy :D oh and Epona his horse just a few more suggestions X)

a modified candle light could do it?

• 2 weeks later...

It would be nice if there were options for different colors of Master Sword. I prefer the one from A Link to the Past. Granted, I like your sword shape, so a simple recolor would all that I would "need." (And I use that loosely, because, let's face it, this is epic regardless!)

http://i1225.photobucket.com/albums/ee390/flimsykitten/whichsword.jpg

The one on the left is the color I favor, but that would require a different scabbard too, because the two clash. I'd settle for a "regular" scabbard though. I'm not a fan of the purple blade, something a bit more silverish while still being somewhat two tone would be nice.

Also, it would be great if this were a standalone sword that didn't have to be crafted. I'd like to use your sword base and model in a mod idea of mine, if that's okay with you. Unsure if I'd redistribute it, but I do have some ideas.

The shield is perfect, except the minor clipping issue on the arm. That can be craftable, because there's more than one Hylian Shield in the games.

EDIT: The shield does have one minor issue, but it might just be me: On a shield display, in-game, it's a bit off center, moving toward it's left more being in the middle.

Again, all up to you Tyen. Your work is amazing regardless and I use this mod constantly. Thanks for your awesome work.

• 1 month later...
First off this is an awesome mod and I appreciate all the work you've put into it. You've saved many Zelda fans lots of time. However I just started the game (as I refused to play without this mod) so I'm new to using mods properly,but where do I get the modded weapons and armor ? Unless the game was supposed to start me with them already ? Thanks

• 3 months later...

heyyyyyy nice job!!..but i got a question..once i add the mod with NMM, where do i go to get those stuff? do i buy them ?

EDIT: ok i found out that i have to craft them..but i can only craft the cloths..i cant find mastersword etc.. so i am now woundering...do i have to update my skyrim? i'm using a crack since i dont want to use my cd each time, and obviosly i am using mods..so can i update skyrim even with a crack and mods??

thks

Edited by puss2puss

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

This may be a stupid question, but it tried downloading the mod, and when i used Nexus, it didn't activate. Nothing has changed. and its been doing this for several of my mods. i have a cracked version that i just haven't taken the time to update. could that possibly be the problem?

edit: So, i have to craft them. but when i look through my crafting choices, it doesnt show up...

Edited by JeremiahDomon