Jen's request list

XunAmarox

I may add or remove from this at some point, but here's some things I'd like to see compiled into one central place for my own reference. Feel free to comment on any of these, and PM me if you complete one of them or one of them gets created.

Wolves not attack Werewolves in human form

- add wolf factions to were players while in human form

Something similar can be done for vampires like so, but as I know how to do it I'm not requesting it as such:

addtofac 46281 1
addtofac 27242 1

(DA03VampireFaction)

(VampireFaction)

1 = member of faction ; 0 = lowest; -1 = remove

Vampires won't attack the player with these factions added.

Less wait time

- just make instead of it taking ~1 second per hour, to maybe 1/10th a second per hour. So instead of 24 seconds for a day it only takes 2.4 seconds.

Polygamy

- ability to take multiple spouses

Elf to Nord

-replace High Elf / Dark Elf meshes, morphs and textures (but not tint files) with Nord's.

-retain elf ears

Sleeping with spouse

- add moaning sound that triggers during (or before or after) the fade to black Sleep while you're in your home with your spouse; e.g. when Lover's Comfort triggers

Remove "Be careful!" and similar NPC exclamations when you're attacking them

Remove Shadow Warrior (Perk #00058214) effect -OR- replace with Ebony Mail effect

- reason why: my character's eyes glitch out every time I trigger shadow warrior; ebony mail's effect is very similar but does not mess up my eyes

Somehow fix glitched eyes after Invisibility

- same thing that happens after shadow warrior (bugged eye texture) happens after invisibility; so maybe overall some script that can somehow force refresh the eye texture after invisibility or shadow warrior is used would be excellent

Babette able to be a follower and attack things

Add "hides hair" flag to several of the female helmets that don't have it but have severe clipping

Add Detect Life + Detect Dead effects to Vampire Sight and (as a separate mod, for those that don't want it) Beast Form