If you could make meaningful replies

TheGadget1945

To NPCs or Companions in the game , what would you say ?

I drop a ton of gear on the floor to be scrapped.

Cait "Whoa, whoa, whoa are you dropping that are ye daft ?

If I could

Me "OK Cait there you go, you pick it up and carry it, don't forget those 3 bags of cement"

Proceed to take her on a long tour avoiding all traders :laugh:

Oh absolutely! :D That'd be great if you could, maybe in a future game. It always bothers me how there is so little interaction between the player and companions, same way in all Bethesda games really. Even little conversations like that would make a huge world of difference you know. The whole point of playing these type of games is to escape the midst of reality, have a fun experience, less options though kinda break the feeling, not immersive enough. :smile:

Edited by Simdrew1993

Oh, don't even get me started... :wink:

- I loot some gunner, and skip straight to putting on the chest piece, which removes my outfit. Curie goes, "Oh, I have seen pictures of that!"

Me: "I was young! I needed the money!"

- Dr Amari, "Are you two mad?!" (Again)

Me: "Nope, it's all me. He's sane."

- Hancock: "You feel me?"

Me: "Oops, sorry, my hands tend to wander."

- Me to Dr Carrington: "Eeeh... What's up, doc?"

Edit: though the one thing I really REALLY wish I could answer would be to, well, just about everything Marcy says. "If I tell you where Nora kept her vibrators, can you go #### yourself?" :tongue:

Also, let's just say if I could actually give my own answers, it would make the initial dialogue with Mama Murphy go more like this:

Mama Murphy: "And right now I can see there's something coming. Drawn by the noise, and the chaos... And it's ANGRY..."

Me: "Nope, I'm already here. Spot on about the rest, though."

What I would really like to see is a game that gives you it's basic responses but lets you customize the details. So if someone asked for help you could say "No," or "Hell no," or "Sorry, I can't" or "F*ck you" or "Maybe Later" and the same for the yes responses.

I just pretend they can hear me. When they piss me off I end their dialogue. That's how I wound up finishing nuka world without getting any perks on my first playthrough. The second playthrough I chose as may snide remarks as I could until I got the two melee perks. The dialogue telling the raiders you were done with them was weak. I would have preferred to use one of the super mutant lines on Gage. "you created us now you will pay for your arrogance."

Curie, when asked about our relationship " I am eager for ze night ! "

Me "Ooh, me too but now you mention it could you have a shower and change those clothes you have lived in 24/7 for 3 months ? It isn't just the radiation that is powerful round here".

Settler "Easy living this ain't"

Me "Well part from the fact you each have your own house with TV and en suite bathroom, karaoke bar and diner,a street of shops, dog and cat plus you have great armour and high powered weapons, yes I guess it sucks".