Question about uploading of mods

Taser

I was reading the rules for mods and I saw that you are not allowed to upload any copy righted material. Now I have the soundtracks from LOTR, all three movies, and I edited a few and sorted them into the categories to use as BGM in Oblivion. I was going to share it, but since I have no real way of getting permission from the people who own the soundtrack, it seems like it would violate the rule. HOWEVER, I have seen other BGM mods that include music from other people that I'm pretty sure are also copy righted. So I'm just asking what I should do, upload, not upload?

Thanks, J.A. Saginomiya

From the TOS: Absolutely no copyrighted work is to be used without permission of the original creator. This includes content from other games, from DLCs, music creators or from other file authors.

The "other people" who have done this may not have been reported (and banned) yet. So I would suggest don't upload.

EDIT: I'm quoting from the TOS for others to read-- I know you'd said you'd already read it.

From the TOS: Absolutely no copyrighted work is to be used without permission of the original creator. This includes content from other games, from DLCs, music creators or from other file authors.

The "other people" who have done this may not have been reported (and banned) yet. So I would suggest don't upload.

Thank you, I will keep it to myself then :3

sincerely, J.A. Saginomiya