Slayers Mod Please

Genshuku

Anyone out there with amazing mod skills please make a slayers mod from the anime slayers like gaurrys sword of light or lina inverse spells which would be awesome like casting Dragon Slave (dragu slave) or ragna blade (laguna blade) . Some of the armors might be cool too and with the added note maybe some new races like you see in slayers purely optional though XD. So anyone out there with time in there hands and amazing skills grant this Otaku/slayers fan/ elder scrolls fan request and make this mod possible.

also im gonna go study video game art soon and probably pick up some script writing on the way so i could try and help along the way.

+1 i would like to see some spells from slayers as well =P

oh there is an idea, how about that laser gun from fallout NV, that looks a bit like dragon slayers spell, maybe it is passible to take that effect and turn it into a spell in skyrim, that will be fun!

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Agreed, Also bump. Just some of the lower level cool spells would be good, Would kill for explosion array just for novelty value. Flare bit (very rapid fire, scatter shot fire spell) would be useful with some of the monster mods where it is a pain to hit some of the small creatures.

Ragnar blade would be a massive greatsword bound weapon i guess. Flare lance & arrow would be fun, arrow as the spread (no of arrows based on caster power and fired in a arc) and lance as the punch through with knockback spell and Bram Blazer for all the annoying undead (yay for astral magic shotgun spells). Plus there are loads more.

Dug Howl and Stone Spiker would be good but hard to implement.

Ra-Tilt and Dragonslave would be good too though for my inner child that wants to blow the smarmy condescending beggars in Markarth off the face of Tamriel.

Please don't put stone ghost in. I like Whiterun the way it is.

But if you can put a Xellos and Gavv hair style in along with xel's staff that could be awesome ^_^

(sorry die hard slayers fan)

• 3 months later...

Agreed, Also bump. Just some of the lower level cool spells would be good, Would kill for explosion array just for novelty value. Flare bit (very rapid fire, scatter shot fire spell) would be useful with some of the monster mods where it is a pain to hit some of the small creatures.

Ragnar blade would be a massive greatsword bound weapon i guess. Flare lance & arrow would be fun, arrow as the spread (no of arrows based on caster power and fired in a arc) and lance as the punch through with knockback spell and Bram Blazer for all the annoying undead (yay for astral magic shotgun spells). Plus there are loads more.

Dug Howl and Stone Spiker would be good but hard to implement.

Ra-Tilt and Dragonslave would be good too though for my inner child that wants to blow the smarmy condescending beggars in Markarth off the face of Tamriel.

Please don't put stone ghost in. I like Whiterun the way it is.

But if you can put a Xellos and Gavv hair style in along with xel's staff that could be awesome ^_^

(sorry die hard slayers fan)

I´ve been trying to make the Ragna Blade but i can´t figure out how to export a weapon from blender. And even if i could, i looked in the creation kit for the "bound" spell and i can say there´s no way i could do this without a good tutorial. There are so many tabs that i might end up screwing something. My idea to do the Ragna Blade is simple, i made a claymore model with animated trxture that would mimic the energy fluctuation of the sword. The outer side of the model is flat and it´s just to give the illusion of an energy weapon, using a .png image sequence (wich, again, don´t know how to assign to a Skyrim weapon)

http://s7.postimage.org/m0edih593/Ragna_blade_01.jpg

Edited by Zombie007

• 1 month later...