Drakensang Adds

sworddragon

So here I am browsing skyrim nexus, open some mods in a tab and then suddenly BAM lots of music in EVERY tab of skyrim nexus. It is really annoying me now since it disturbs the music I am listening.

Is there someway except premium to get rid of them ?>.<

I also HATE these adverts!! Could you at least disable the sound for the Drakensang advert or have a disable sound button for the advert, Its deafeningly loud compared to everything else. I've got to the point where i just close Nexus now whenever it pops up (which is fairly frequently) because i get a headache from it being so loud!

If there is a specificly problematic ad I think the best thing to do is screenshot it and report it to an admin. Aside from that be aware that Dark0ne and other site admins do not choose which ads are shown on the sites. That is handled by an ad service which rents space. Of course in the event an ad did cause a problem which they sometimes can, taking a screenshot and reporting it is the best bet.

Yes I 100% agree. That advertisement keeps repeatedly showing up and does so with full force on my already degrading ears. These sorts of advertisements should be sanctioned as they are deemed by many as improper and very intrusive.

The culprit in question:

http://i39.tinypic.com/2ur333l.jpg