Rubbish patches

Lehcar

Well, I only started playing Bethesda games with Morrowind. The modders in every game ended up fixing hundreds of bugs. I doubt Beth would get embarrassed about that now. The CK needs to be released so that the community can really get to work. I refuse to buy Bethesda games until the modding kit is released, and normally by then its a couple months until the GotY edition comes out.

The only problem is they arent really learning from their mistakes, these several thousand posts about the same things are there, becouse they arent doing anything about them and often break even that what was working.

Well, they might be learning from their mistakes finally. That or they have given up on dodging the subject and are lying outright with their statements shortly before 1.3 released of "it is in its final testing stage" - something they have NEVER stated with any previous patch for Skyrim or any of their previous titles.

I have a theory as to why they keep breaking their word and delaying the release of the CK. They're just like Bioware, their "patches" are rubbishy and introduce a LOT of new problems, while barely fixing any of the old ones. They know that they're no good at it and they would be embarrassed if they released the mod tool and us users started patching their game better than they can.

Dragons flying backwards = colossal, epic failure.

I seriously wonder how much beta testers are actually valued or used in the video gaming industry. A lot of games these days have major, glaringly obvious technical problems that any beta testers couldn't have possibly failed to notice. Like here - seriously, how can anyone fail to notice dragons flying backwards?! It's also like in DAO, where the endgame sequence and epilogue was almost completely broken (which the devs never addressed in any of their patches). Beta testers, we need you! :(

[/

:turned:

One thing about that, backwards dragons. came in with 1.2 which didn't give them much time to test. What i think they should do is relax take a bit of time to go over all the issues and get them fixed. also we the user's need to stop nagging at them over the stuff they know. There is nothing more annoying than hearing the same bsing reply to fix this or what they need to do. within a hour or two i am sure they know whats going wrong and needs fixing. Then you have several thousand people complaining so you must release a patch to fix things asap to hope it pleases them. but in which it seems to cause more for others and very few with no problems. To get success takes hard work, knowing what needs to be done, and learning from fails/mistakes.

:whistling: Sig.

Can you point me towards the official, acknowledged bug-list?

Thanks