Best skin replacers (both sexes)

Lehcar

What are the best face/body texture replacers for male and female? I've been seeing pics of ones that look really good but I can't find any complete, no one seems to have done complete face and body textures yet, everything so far is all mixed up bits and parts :wacko:

What are the best face/body texture replacers for male and female? I've been seeing pics of ones that look really good but I can't find any complete, no one seems to have done complete face and body textures yet, everything so far is all mixed up bits and parts :wacko:

/Shameless plug

I really like my own lol. They are not noisey and filled with random dots like others out there (super over-sharpened and filled with pixel artifacts)

Also comes with all new eyebrows

Fountain of Youth

http://www.skyrimnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=2535

Edited by Skree000

/Shameless plug

I really like my own lol. They are not noisey and filled with random dots like others out there (super over-sharpened and filled with pixel artifacts)

Also comes with all new eyebrows

Fountain of Youth

http://www.skyrimnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=2535

I agree with Skree. I use her mod, myself. I quite like how she took the time to re-texture all of the eyebrows. And using her mod you still have the ability to change your face around (unlike some of the other super-popular face mods out there where you're just stuck with one person's generic opinion of what is beautiful in a face). Get Skree's mod.