master destruction cast time

jy02521671

this is the situation i run into a lot, since i got he enhenced shadow mod, everything is dark and scary which is fine, i like it, then out of nowhere monsters start attack me from behind, that was easy to deal with at early game, i could chain lightening my toes and it would bounce around and kill them all, now i am level 50, chain lightening doesnt do as much damamge, i am thinking to switch to fire storm but the cast time is rediculous, i am already dead and it hasnt charged up yet

i feel the master level destrution spells have ok damage but the cast time is too long, is there a console command that i can use to change the cast time? or is there a mod that does the same?

lightening storm: during the 5 seconds cast time, your crossfire keep on swinging around and there is nothing you can do to aim, afterwards it shots a beam of lightening that can only hit a single target, you can not move while shoting the beam and worst of all it drains your mana with in 3 sec

ice storm/fire storm: watch you kill youself, your companion and your summoned minion

...........they are worse than 'yuck'

this is the situation i run into a lot, since i got he enhenced shadow mod, everything is dark and scary which is fine, i like it, then out of nowhere monsters start attack me from behind, that was easy to deal with at early game, i could chain lightening my toes and it would bounce around and kill them all, now i am level 50, chain lightening doesnt do as much damamge, i am thinking to switch to fire storm but the cast time is rediculous, i am already dead and it hasnt charged up yet

i feel the master level destrution spells have ok damage but the cast time is too long, is there a console command that i can use to change the cast time? or is there a mod that does the same?

The cast time for master destruction spells are long but, one way you could counter this is with the become etheral shout; where you can't be hurt or interrupted until you actually cast the spell or the shout runs out.