ℹ️ Intermittent Download History issues ×

nuka world no gang turns on you

tawatabak

I lack the skill/know how to actually alter the quests in a way that you could trigger it via dialog, but I could throw together a hack fix that would accomplish this. The functionality would be essentially skipping the conflict part of the quest and then resetting the faction relationships to how they were before (Likely done via holotape/terminal). It will work as I essentially did the same thing for myself in game.

Do you have a save file that's just before the point where you'd take the last settlement (That'd piss off one of the 3 gangs) that I could use for testing? I haven't actually played Fallout 4 for a while and I only have 2 Nuka World saves both of which are already completed.

nope but im working on it

Do you have a save file that's just before the point where you'd take the last settlement (That'd piss off one of the 3 gangs) that I could use for testing? I haven't actually played Fallout 4 for a while and I only have 2 Nuka World saves both of which are already completed.

nope but im working on it

Alright.

Okay, so this is the state of things. I've altered the Home Sweet Home quest in a way that starts the following quest (Power Play) at its end, rather than the beginning. I'm not going to release this as an actual mod because I haven't been able to test it after some issues I've had with your game save. It seems you are using some mod that the save now requires to run and without it, I crash every time I get near one of your settlements.

This *should* work but if it doesn't, let me know. Be sure to virus scan it after download as this isn't an official Nexus download. Also, be sure to back up your saves before use! If it works, you will get a message box saying "Skipping raider conflict..." on your screen at the end of Home Sweet Home.

http://expirebox.com/download/27464a5ef7161bdd5ed590d133ff0ac5.html

I'm waiting on a mod to be finished currently, after which time I will start another play through of Fallout 4. At that time I will re-visit this and properly test it.