Pajama Tints

WhiteRaven856

So I am attempting to make a pajama tint using Craggy Skin, Lustrous Cotton and Stormheart.

Currently I have been wanting to use invisible armors at the start to make sure it looks good you know?

However I have run into a problem every tie I load my mods up including the pajama tint it cause only my character's heads to appear and nothing else. I am unsure what I am doing wrong in order to garner such a reaction in game. If someone could help it would be extremely appreciated. If someone is willing to test it to see if its just my computer having a fit I am willing to provide the DAIMOD file.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello WhiteRaven856

That may be a stupid question, but have you edited all 4 files for your pajama? I had at the beginning a similar problem and it was because the other files were not edited correctly.

( I mean not only the diffuse file but also normal, specular and tint - If they need a change. )

If so, then it might be because you are using a texture which the game can't completely load and so it triggers a conflict, or an other mod overrides your pajama?

( I had both of this even with mods which previously worked without any problems. )

If none of this is the problem, I would like to help you and test it with my pc. :smile: