Shalidor's Maze bug.

domaik

HI there.

So me and 2 friends have a bug in this place. Shalidor's maze.

Just read carefully before anything.

The bug: we get the 4 staffs, and when it comes to shot the Seals/posters in the walls, they won't work at all. Not a single one of them works. Alteration should open the first door...it doesn't...the destruction one that should get us to a lower level of dungeon won't work to open the thing on the floor.

Now, we've been googling to see if someone has this problem and indeed, more people has this problem too. Now the thing is...we all, my friends, me and the people on the internet reporting the bug, we have seen videos where people gets through it....so why is it failing for us?

well the main problem we see is this: all the people having the bug has something in common: we have different language versions of the game than original, for example, my friends and me we use Spanish version. people reporting uses Spanish, Portuguese and Italian version.

now the people in the video that can get thru the dungeon and gets it working well has it in English...so this makes us think that the bug is maybe there only for some languages...

Now my question is... is it possible to fix? I know this is just a silly place that doesn't really have a lot of things in there but man the place is awesome and it's a true maze...

Thanks you for your time.

Edited by domaik