STeam

Gabrielxoxo

For me, it is very siply a fact that if Bethesda takes me deep in the *** with steam the next time, I'll never be bying any beth game again...

As a fact, I do not condone piracy, I pre-ordered Morrowind and addons, Oblivion and addons and Skyrim and do legally own every game I play ...

It is also a fact that I do not want any program forced up my *** and dislike steam and any DRM, they only bug legal customers like you and me and the "pirates" never have this problem...

Steam makes you not own your games anymore, the day they decide to "freeze" your account is the day you can forget to play any of the games that needs it.

I dislike the fact that a company has more power over the copy of a game I legally purchased than I do...

I dislike the fact that a company can force updates on me and not letting me decide if or not I update my legally purchased game...

I dislike the fact that I have to run unneeded and unwanted software to play my legally payed for games...

I dislike any program that requires to be online to set you want to play offline... What happens if I forget to pay my internets bill and they cut me off???

And to counter all the disliking above:

I (still) like Bethesda

I like Morrowind

I like Oblivion

I like Skyrim (if I get my fps at a normal rate)

I like the Nexus

I like you all, my fellow gamers...

So, the liking wins 6 to 4... yay :dance:

I still hope that Bethesda regains it brainpower for TES VI or they will for sure lose a long time and loyal customer, I would hate it not to be able to play it...

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic