Nuka World Good-Aligned Quest chain? *SPOILERS*

Vercalos

I'm imagining this would be a lot of work without much payoff, but I thought I'd put it out there all the same... Worst that'll happen is I'll have a thread of people insulting me. As this is the internet, I'm largely inured to that sort of behavior.

It's great that Raider-type RPers now have something that lets them RP as raiders. but it rather sucks that the quests are heavily skewed towards raider type players, leaving players who prefer to RP as the good guy(or girl) without any sort of structured gameplay.

I rather envision something similar to the Civil War questine from Skyrim. Something with more content than just "You don't like playing raider? Kill all of them."

Culminating with a pitched battle to take the power-plant at the end, replacing the rebelling raider gang at the end(assuming you're playing through the good aligned chain created in the proposed mod) with a coalition of the raiders that survived you taking the rest of the park.

I had something in mind similar to your proposal although it's more directed towards reforming the raiders rather than killing them all... with some exceptions. The Disciples are beyond any form of recourse from what I believe so they must be destroyed but Just going in and killing all of them is so boring. Anyway, here's what I had in mind.

A quest mod adding content to the Nuka-World DLC that allows the player to remove the more toxic aspects of the Raider Gangs.

- Kill Mason and replace him with Cito as Alpha

(Mason and Cito duke it out in the arena but before hand you can take action to tip the scales in Cito's favor by doping Cito with Buffout and Medex)

- Trick the Disciples into going into Kiddie Kingdom and then turn the radiation on to full blast thereby killing a majority and have the DIcsiples later be the ones to take over the Power Plant with the few that remain

- Assassinate Lizzie Wyath of the Operators and destroy her lab data in a rather explosive 'accident'

- Show signs of reconstruction in conquered areas of the park with Traders making repairs or scavenging scrap

I was thinking of similar things as well.

One idea would be just a straightforward military offensive against the raiders. At any point, you can talk to Preston, Maxson or someone in the Institute, and then lead the respective troops into battle, with the support of artillery, vertibirds or relaying-in first-gens respectively.

Another idea is somewhat similar to what SpoiledCabbage said: you do kinda clear the 5 parks, but actually turn them into death traps for the gangs.

- Galactic Zone: You reprogram the robots, making them consider all raiders as hostile. Maybe you have to reactivate some backup bots first, to compensate for the ones that got destroyed, or just to add firepower

- Dry Rock Gulch: tell the raiders that there is a treasure in the mine, or just use booze to lure them there, then flood it with radioactive water

- Safari Adventure: turn the cloning machine back on, create 20 or so gatorclaws, then set them loose on the raiders.

- World of refreshment: you have to collect a number of Mirelurk eggs, then dump them into one of the Nukacola Quantum vats. Maybe also add a note somewhere next to a corpse, telling that the sugar-rich radioactive quantum stuff leads to rapid development in mirelurks, making them mature within days. Alternatively, using your Project Cobalt knowledge, you synthesize a specific catalyst, which makes the quantum blow up if exposed to a certain radio frequency, add that to the river of quantum, and then turn on a radio transmitter and watch the raiders explode.

- Kiddie Kingdom: turn on the sprayers again. Maybe also spike the water with something hallucinogenic, too.

After you've done that, the raiders finally get what you aren't on their side, and try to do a last stand in Nuka Town, USA, but will have their numbers severly dimished.