Game just pissed me off [possible spoilers]

calyps

[spoilers!] Be warned, if you haven't completed the murder mystery in Windhelm I'm gonna talk about that.

Okay. I'm a sneaky theif and I found the butcher's SIGNED journal before the first murder. Then the first murder happened and I was like, look look, here's his signed journal. But the option to actually say that never came up. TWO MORE WOMEN had to DIE before I could do anything about the fricken murderer in that damn quest, and at no point did the fact that I had his signed journal factor into the quest at all.

Very badly designed quest. Very annoying. Broke immersion and just pissed me off that two more murders occurred while my character was holding a written confession.

Just wait till this quest bugs out completely.

I finished the first part of the quest and put the wizard in the jail, finishes the stormcloak/imperial quests (as imperial), bought the house and after i went into my new home, this guy was in there, attacking me and coudnt be killed. Also i coudnt finish the quest at all.

Had to use the console to finish that quest and remove the guy -_-.

Edited by Cyrotek

Same thing happened to me... except uh, nobody ever died. I just had the journal in my inventory and walked around aimlessly forever.

Oh, he knew I had stolen the journal as well since he had sent hired thugs to 'teach me a lesson' but like always the contract said they didn't have to kill me unless they thought it necessary. You'd think he'd be a little more upset... I mean, the journal was the only thing I stole but still... it's pretty important... :psyduck: