[WIP] Skyrim: Global Evolution

Bongfu

speaking as one of the team members even im not sure what happened to it lol, ive barely been online lately, but ill talk to other guys and see what we can do :) try and get this going again cause it is a great idea, will be back with news sometime in the next few days when i get some free time to chat to peoples

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

speaking as one of the team members even im not sure what happened to it lol, ive barely been online lately, but ill talk to other guys and see what we can do :) try and get this going again cause it is a great idea, will be back with news sometime in the next few days when i get some free time to chat to peoples

Thats great news mate! Please do this mod would be fantastic :).

Thats great news mate! Please do this mod would be fantastic :).

this would be so AWESOME DO IT pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee i want a city of my own soooooooooooooooo much

if you post it somewhere please put the link here cause this is AWSOME

As I said on this thread earlier, don't panic about there not being any updates. This is a mod that requires the Skyrim Construction/Creation Kit. There's really not a whole lot they can do until that's released. I have faith in these guys, let's just sit back and wait it out. I appreciate the updates, though.

I really hope the team continues to work on this despite the ban. RTS is one of my favorite FO3/FNV mods and I'd like to create a good settlement building area like I did for FNV.

Hopefully the ban doesn't break their spirits. The Nexus isn't a democracy and the moderators have a tendency to remind everyone quite often how willing they are to swing their ban hammer. However, the author of the most popular weather mod for FNV was also banned but continued his work and gave another user permission to upload it to the Nexus. It is still the 8th most endorsed mod for FNV so don't lose hope. The moderators can't keep a good mod down. :)