Hold on... let me pause while I pull these scissors out..

limmitedgravity

WHen playing this game it is issues like this that make me think

that the guys developing this game were the sort that never

saw another game UI in their life.

THat they 'reinvented' the wheel from scratch and ended up with a

octagon and failed to realize it needs a axle hole.

yah, it rolls. Sort of.

One can only hope the tool kit, if and when it arrives, will be the solution to issues like this poorly

designed and implemented user interface.

After enjoying many of the online RPG I have encountered over the years, this game feels so backward

in so many respects. UI wise for sure.

I won't mention any names but I've run across late model online RPG's that have obviously learned

the lesson from the history of development in other games that precede them. The UI and play style

and enjoyment of the players benefits greatly.

SO, drink early and often and just put a chill bag on until sometime after January. Hopefully mods will arrive by the spring

to fix this, as the developers intended it to be. That is, fixed by the community of non paid fans.

What I don't get is...

if the weapon is not upgraded it works perfectly.. you just press the favorite button two times and it dual sheaths.

And when you hotkey a sheild it sheaths in the left hand.

It's got to be possible to mod the game for the weapons to do the same when upgraded..? Almost like a programming code line parameter is missing or something.

And now after playing more with a dual welder... I've noticed scenerios where my one handed weapons get renamed automaticaly and the key assignment is removed from the favorites when selecting a spell then back to weapon. GEEZZ

Edited by limmitedgravity