Importing Oblivion's Ebony Warhammer - better looks and a Hammer(-

Iacov

hi guys!

I'm a huge fan of (war-)hammers but am unfortunately not totally satisfied with the hammers in-game.

in my opinion, oblivion's ebony warhammer (http://www.oblivioninfo.de/stumpfe-waffen/kriegshaemmer-warhammers) is the most awesome looking warhammer in the elder scrolls series so far

Edit: Request changed, please look at Posting #4

Edited by Iacov

Bethesda don't allow it unfortunately so the only solution for you is to learn how to make it for your own use (you won't be able to upload it to the Nexus).

Modded items that have been created by modders and don't use assets made by Bethesda can however be ported provided you get the proper authorization from the original modder.

Edited by Shantih

oh, this is unfortunate, but thank you very much for telling me :)

then i change my request to the following:

has someone please got the time to do one of the following:

1. use the (Skyrim) Glass Warhammer Skin as Default Skin for every Warhammer in Skyrim

or

2. modify the Glass Warhammer Skin, so that the Head is symmetrical, having the "big part" on both ends - AND making this the default skin for all Warhammers in Skyrim

as a fan of hammers, I don't know how to thank the one that might have time to do this modification

cheers and thank you very much :D

(i hope this request is not shameless - due to the lack of my skills I just wanted to ask)

Edited by Iacov