Auto loot gold

SecretStash

Can some skilled scripter make a mod (esp, dragon script, skse,whatever) that will automatically take the gold from any container I open and place it in my inventory. I'm lazy and get bored of searching 200 draugr corpses, clicking several times just to take their 4gp a piece, and leaving everything else because I don't want it. If I could just open the corpse/chest and have the gold automatically put in my inventory and then let me either close the chest or take other items, that would be ideal.

I guess the only reason someone wouldn't want this feature is if stealing or pickpocketing something specific from a container and not planning on taking the gold, for this instance, maybe incorporate a way to enable/disable the auto looting of gold.

Edited by SecretStash

+1 because even if I'm stealing something specific for a quest, I take whatever gold is there for my trouble. Anyone good enough to script this could probably add an option to "auto-loot any items whose weight/value ratio exceeds <user-configurable number>" which would be a real time saver.