skyrim is running so slow!

hi all, been away for a while, my old computer finally up and died on me, and when i was finally able to get a new one, well, it isn't as powerful as the other. the guy at the store told my husband i'd never be able to play skyrim on this one, but he was really pushing the expensive gaming computers so i have a sneaking suspicion he just wanted a bigger commission lol. i can get skyrim to load, i have steam installed and skse and all my mods etc on mod organizer just like before. but my character is running in slow motion every time i load! is there a way to fix this? should i get the memory blocks log mod or something similar? i installed everything on medium resolution, like it recommended. the graphics card on this new computer is an ATI Radeon HD 4200. please if anyone has any suggestions to speed up my game, please help thank you

System Requirements
  • MINIMUM:
    • Processor: Intel i5-750/AMD Phenom II X4-945
    • Memory: 8 GB RAM
    • Graphics: NVIDIA GTX 470 1GB /AMD HD 7870 2GB
    • Storage: 12 GB available space
  • RECOMMENDED:
    • Processor: Intel i5-2400/AMD FX-8320
    • Memory: 8 GB RAM
    • Graphics: NVIDIA GTX 780 3GB /AMD R9 290 4GB
    • Storage: 12 GB available spac

These are the Minimum and Recommended specs for Skyrim SE

what about the original version? i am eligible for the new skyrim but i installed the original instead thinking it would work better on my computer and i believe i meet system requirements, my specs are :

Windows 7 Professional OS

Processor: AMD Phenom II X2 B59 Processor 3.40ghz

16gb ram memory

64 bit system

graphics: ATI Radeon HD 4200

storage: 171 gb

is there anything here that would keep me from playing? like i said, it loads and the resolution is beautiful, it just takes forever to load and when it does my character runs as if in slow motion. is there something in the ini file that i could tweak?

Edited by BriarRose55