why cant i take screen shots and game keeps exiten

ErisSharp

:huh: I been haven trouble with taken screen shots It wont let me it says printscreen not enabled and it says some weird thing on how to enable it... and once in awail when it loads a new map or when the game loads a creature the game will shutdown for no reason

I would rather have my screen shot problem fixed then the radom closeings. <_<

You need to go to the Morrowind ini. files and change where it says something screenshot enabled from 0 to 1.

-MajKrAzAm :P

where can I find the .ini file and what do i chang it to? :huh:

Go to My computer then go to C:\Program Files\Bethesda Softworks\Morrowind then go to the notepad which says Morrowind and scroll down a bit untill it says

Screen Shot Enable=0 and change it to 1.

Hope that helps :D

-MajKrAzAm

As regards the crashes do you have patched your game to the latest version? Do you have downloaded and configured the latest drivers for your video card? It really helps: for example from the moment I installed the new geforce drivers (52.xx) the game didn't crashed at all!

Sweet thanks man now I can get a picture of the morrowind night sky and use it as a background :lol: one more thing where will the screen shots be? btw I have no mod installed and I got the latest drivers from ATI and I dont know where to get the patches for morrowind i do have blood moon and tribunal installed that came with morrowind

Sweet thanks man now I can get a picture of the morrowind night sky and use it as a background :lol: one more thing where will the screen shots be? btw I have no mod installed and I got the latest drivers from ATI and I dont know where to get the patches for morrowind i do have blood moon and tribunal installed that came with morrowind

Go here C:\Program Files\Bethesda Softworks\Morrowind again then if you have made a screenshot there will be an icon saying screenshot 1 with a paintbrush on it.

-MajKrAzAm

Archived