Shapeshifter request

manamoppet

• 3 weeks later...
To all who read this, I've actually seen a shapeshifter mod on steam that works or should work. Haven't gotten around to try finding it/try it yet as I don't remember where Belethor is. Anyhoo, the person that's making the mod looks to make exactly what I've requested on this thread, so head over to steam and subscribe it

Yeah, I'd really want to transform into a bear, with a spell or something similar! Have the same attacks and all like the beasts in the game.

Does anyone know if someone's planning on making a shapeshifting project when the CK is released? Please feel free to send me a message if you guys find anything of the sort!

I've seen a shapeshifter mod on steam that works or should work. Haven't gotten around to try finding it/try it yet as I don't remember where Belethor is. Anyhoo, the person that's making the mod looks to make exactly what I've requested on this thread, so head over to steam and subscribe it

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=10966

I'm working on a Druid/Shapeshifter MOD.

Player initially gets Aspects of Beasts(Bear,Wolf,Sabre,Dragon) which gives him situational advantages as each Aspect has a buff and a de-buff, according to the Beast it represents. Swapping Aspects will cost Stamina and Health most of the times. As the player progresses in his journeys, he will eventually be able to actually take the Form of the Beasts. So far I got down Bear and Saber Aspects plus Bear and Saber Forms. The player will have various abilities while shape shifted. (e.g. BearForm: stagger enemies on hit, can charge etc; SabreForm: can life-steal on hit, bleeds,frenzy etc; DragonForm: fly, terrorize towns with your shouts etc)

I will link obtaining spell with quests and events but until then I can release the spells so you could try them out.

Check out the mini clip in the Post above for some animations and a little combat(work in progress).