Remove same sex marriage?

Xphen

Tired of walking up to a same-sex npc while wearing an amulet of mara and seeing that option: "interested in me, are you?" and listening to their "is that an amulet of mara, bla bla bla?".

So like, can someone make a mod where it deactivates any kind of homosexual dialogue/affection npcs' may show you?

-I had a picture but then i took an arrow in the knee and lost it

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you dont want those speech options then take the thing off. If the developers made it so that same sex marriages were possible why should you remove them? They dont alter anything about the game except for a speech option that can simply not be selected and conversation dialouge which can be easily skipped. I have one word for you .HOMOPHOBE

I think calling the lad a homophobe is a little harsh, given one statement. I may not agree with the desire to remove same sex marriage, but its something that i hadn't really considered, contextually, until i read this thread. Do we really know enough about marriage in the TES world to determine the correctness of same sex relationships? The basic inclusion would imply that its acceptable, but the marriage system is so poss poor its hard to tell...

Still, removing it when you can just take off the amulet is a big step. If it's that much trouble, and you;re looking for that 'special someone' (IE random people you don't need to actually court) hotkey the amulet so you can equip and unequip it at the stroke of a button.