Remove same sex marriage?

Xphen

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The gay community has done plenty enough for Tamriel to not warrant such a brazen attack on its pride! How dare you! Just look at the contributions of Divayth Fyr. Notable gay wizard known for phallic towers and powerful, throbbing spells! Or the Nerevarine! No straight man has a title like that. Go ahead and point to one.

I tell you, these fetchers and their skooma these days.

Edited by takakupo

Just look at the contributions of Divayth Fyr. Notable gay wizard known for phallic towers and powerful, throbbing spells!

I beleive he was actually incestious, not gay... Though since his Daughters/Wives were actually Corprus Clones, maybe it was external masturbation? Ah well, the guy was 4000 years old, he had to find SOMETHING to keep things interesting...

Look, I'm sure you're really cool and everything but you're totally understating the implications that your original post has. Considering you think that being called a "Homophobe" is the same thing as being "flamed" speaks volumes of where you come from and I think you need to grow up a little to understand it. Edited by takakupo

What is it with forums and people getting easily insulted, reach quick false conclussions and treat eachother like crap because of misenterpreted questions or statements?

to the topic: I would have to agree with Lachdonin, hotbutton for the necklace would probably be the best, at least until you get the person you want to marry.

What is it with forums and people getting easily insulted, reach quick false conclussions and treat eachother like crap because of misenterpreted questions or statements?

Not the forum, it's the internet. You read what you want to read, and then put whatever words you want into the original poster.

Ah, the internet is a nice place to be.