Remove same sex marriage?

Xphen

It's not a belief, friend. It's the truth. Men and men aren't meant to combine, it's a biological fact (and being born gay isn't one). You're a smart guy and you can talk smart, but you're blind. Blind by the fact that our world's culture has made you believe that homosexuality is perfectly normal (way to be mainstream). Think whatever you wish, think of me as a homophobe, I don't care, neither do I care about the meaning of the word, as you've clearly seen.

People also weren't 'meant' to have their flesh pierced and have metal wrapped around them, nor were they 'meant' to dye their hair or wear glasses.

Humans do a lot of things that are 'unnatural', have you ever heard of an animal putting on clothes, and driving a car to go to work? If you want to refrain from humans doing anything 'unnatural' then that means no medicine, no hair dye, no piercings, no jewelry, no cars, no technology, get your ass off that computer and go be a hunter-gatherer. Natural has no meaning, by 'natural' you mean 'doesn't disgust me'. If you don't like homosexuals, fine, but don't whine about how it's 'unnatural' because that's just personal bias in the way, and it's no different than hating people because of ethnicity. You're just disgusted by a certain trait and therefore you think it's bad.

Now, seeing as I don't want a ban, I'm stepping out of this. I've delivered my two cents, I'm not donating any more.

That argument makes about as much sense as nailing jello to a tree.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why are they homophobic just because they dont want same sex marriages. Believe it or not, you can not want that in the game and still be a sane, humane, average person. Get over yourselves you pretentious finks.

exactly, they just attack everyone who doesnt praise them for being gay and use homophobe to make people feel bad or wrong when they are simply stating a personal preference in a video game, its called the victim act & they are good at it, this way they make a simple request seem evil thus making it unlikely for someone to take it up without having to face online flaming.

Perhaps sensitivity can be understood if a person has empathy. When a person lives in a place where homosexuality is a capital offense (death sentence), or where in their state in the United States of America only had such laws being felonies ruled unconstitutional less than 10 years ago, you might understand how people might feel in very real danger by the same kind of talk that led to those laws.

I do believe in free speech. And I'm not opposed to such a mod being made.

The thing is, for people in this country (USA), the argument is often made by Christians that to allow Gay Marriage, is an attack on their rights. The argument they make would be no different than banning all marriages in a Church for the reverse reason. Infringing on rights would be to force a church to perform the marriage, not for the marriage itself to happen.

dont go on about the christian thing, i dont believe in church or religion (god is another matter), and empathy ? you are not suffering anything, you choose to be that way, why should we have empathy when you impose yourselves and your ways on other people and when they want a break in a video game or in real life you insult them by calling them homophobes ? thats no different than someone calling me racist because my girlfriend is white, its an insult, the fact you are gay doesnt mean you get to insult people over nothing.

It's not a belief, friend. It's the truth. Men and men aren't meant to combine, it's a biological fact (and being born gay isn't one). You're a smart guy and you can talk smart, but you're blind. Blind by the fact that our world's culture has made you believe that homosexuality is perfectly normal (way to be mainstream). Think whatever you wish, think of me as a homophobe, I don't care, neither do I care about the meaning of the word, as you've clearly seen.

People also weren't 'meant' to have their flesh pierced and have metal wrapped around them, nor were they 'meant' to dye their hair or wear glasses.

Humans do a lot of things that are 'unnatural', have you ever heard of an animal putting on clothes, and driving a car to go to work? If you want to refrain from humans doing anything 'unnatural' then that means no medicine, no hair dye, no piercings, no jewelry, no cars, no technology, get your ass off that computer and go be a hunter-gatherer. Natural has no meaning, by 'natural' you mean 'doesn't disgust me'. If you don't like homosexuals, fine, but don't whine about how it's 'unnatural' because that's just personal bias in the way, and it's no different than hating people because of ethnicity. You're just disgusted by a certain trait and therefore you think it's bad.

Now, seeing as I don't want a ban, I'm stepping out of this. I've delivered my two cents, I'm not donating any more.

That argument makes about as much sense as nailing jello to a tree.

It makes perfect sense.

It was put forward that homosexuality is unnatural. This person listed a great range of other things that are not natural.

If your argument against homosexuality is that it's unnatural, you should feel just as strongly about the other things.

Why are they homophobic just because they dont want same sex marriages. Believe it or not, you can not want that in the game and still be a sane, humane, average person. Get over yourselves you pretentious finks.

exactly, they just attack everyone who doesnt praise them for being gay and use homophobe to make people feel bad or wrong when they are simply stating a personal preference in a video game, its called the victim act & they are good at it, this way they make a simple request seem evil thus making it unlikely for someone to take it up without having to face online flaming.

Perhaps sensitivity can be understood if a person has empathy. When a person lives in a place where homosexuality is a capital offense (death sentence), or where in their state in the United States of America only had such laws being felonies ruled unconstitutional less than 10 years ago, you might understand how people might feel in very real danger by the same kind of talk that led to those laws.

I do believe in free speech. And I'm not opposed to such a mod being made.

The thing is, for people in this country (USA), the argument is often made by Christians that to allow Gay Marriage, is an attack on their rights. The argument they make would be no different than banning all marriages in a Church for the reverse reason. Infringing on rights would be to force a church to perform the marriage, not for the marriage itself to happen.

dont go on about the christian thing, i dont believe in church or religion (god is another matter), and empathy ? you are not suffering anything, you choose to be that way, why should we have empathy when you impose yourselves and your ways on other people and when they want a break in a video game or in real life you insult them by calling them homophobes ? thats no different than someone calling me racist because my girlfriend is white, its an insult, the fact you are gay doesnt mean you get to insult people over nothing.

Imposing myself on you? I have not raped you.

I don't know what you mean.

It makes perfect sense.

It was put forward that homosexuality is unnatural. This person listed a great range of other things that are not natural.

If your argument against homosexuality is that it's unnatural, you should feel just as strongly about the other things.

It makes no sense, the guy was saying its unnatural since you cant produce offspring which is life, which is why we are here. The other things are technological advancements mostly. no relation.

Edited by Wraithofdoom

I've had enough of these arguments, I ask that an admin close this thread ASAP.

why ? why should this mod not even get a chance to exist because they bombard it with flaming ?.

Let it exist, but silently, not with commotion. Leave it at that, this thread's caused its development enough problems already.

Trust me, this won't be the end though, if noone makes the mod I will.

Edited by Xphen

Imposing myself on you? I have not raped you.

I don't know what you mean.

you do, and i wont make a text explaining it. you want an example ? people tend to understand better with those. ok here: two gay guys kissing each other at a restaurant, the manager going over to their table and asking that they dont, they calling him a homophobe and threating to sue him for discrimination.

Thats not imposing yourselves ? you want empathy ?.

Edited by Wraithofdoom

I've had enough of these arguments, I ask that an admin close this thread ASAP.

why ? why should this mod not even get a chance to exist because they bombard it with flaming ?.

Let it exist, but silently, not with commotion. Leave it at that, this thread's caused its development enough problems already.

Trust me, this won't be the end though, if noone makes the mod I will.

you would have my download, my endorse and my thanks.