Mod port request.

follonca

I am not 100% sure about this - I am not a modder

but there are file differences between Vanilla and SSE which require certain file types to be opened & saved in the SSE Creation Kit

Gopher I think has something about this on his channel

But the files in that mod may not need that - I dont know

if you google it you should be able to find something

Or you could just try it out and see

If it doesn't have scripts and doesn't overwrite anything you may be ok

This mod should work, only problems would be with meshes for the armor or body mod in use, should they need to be updated for new mesh system (which is minor from what I understand). I heard CBBE had some problem, maybe search that up.

This mod should work, only problems would be with meshes for the armor or body mod in use, should they need to be updated for new mesh system (which is minor from what I understand). I heard CBBE had some problem, maybe search that up.

Tried to get it to work but it crashes my game.

any mod that uses .bsa files need those files extracted into the folder (as in taking them out of the .bsa) . It should work after you do that.

any mod that uses .bsa files need those files extracted into the folder (as in taking them out of the .bsa) . It should work after you do that.

That got it working thanks alot :)

Probably most of the hundreds exiting armor mods wont be ported by their autors, but those mod should be easy to be ported. Just extract the BSA and open and save the esp in Creation Kit. Maybe with some mods the mesh should be edited in nifskope, but many will work without doing it.

That means anyone can port the armor mods they want even if the autor is not modding anymore. Of course you cant upload the ported mod to nexus without authorization but you can make a private port for yourself. Remember, in your computer you can do what you want with any mod if you keep it for yourself only.

Edited by javierhimura