Playing SSE with Logitech gamepad

ginkarasu

Don't judge me but I'm not able to play SSE with my Logitech gamepad.

I have no trouble using it with Skyrim. Usually I use the tool xce360, it works with almost every game (except Hitman Bloodmoney) and now I can add SSE to that list. Are there some Logitech users out there who can, if so do you care to share how?

Edited by ginkarasu

Don't judge me but I'm not able to play SSE with my Logitech gamepad.

I have no trouble using it with Skyrim. Usually I use the tool xce360, it works with almost every game (except Hitman Bloodmoney) and now I can add SSE to that list. Are there some Logitech users out there who can, if so do you care to share how?

I do.

... let me first ask one question: Is this in the First Scene in Helgen and you cannot move your player?

I had an understanding some extra driver needed to be disabled, one of the extra things on the keyboard. One of the "universal hid device" under device manager, but you kinda gotta experiment which one. Maybe this doesn't apply for you in this case but this is what I had to do in some games before.

JJ54: I don't know, (I'm currently level 10 and walking around in whiterun), for now I playing with a mouse and keyboard. Gamepad is enabled according to the ingame menu, my logitech is connected, but unlike Skyrim it doesn't do s### in SSE.
edit: to be clear I didn't have any mods activated at that time, and I'm aware the player might get stuck during the Helgen scene with mods.

SMB92: Yeah, i tried. but gave up after a while and since 360xce depends on dll files and I read dll don't work with SSE at first I thought I was out of luck.
Then I downloaded ReShader 2.0, and found out they somehow managed to get the .dll to load,  I've been experimenting with some files but to no avail, that why I asked here.

edit: I tried your suggestion by disabling said HID's one at a time, didn't do much. But I try later today because I going to work now. Just to make sure; first you make the change in device manager, then fire up SSE,
or can I alt+tab. Because I always have to sit through a black screen for approx. 30~50 sec. before the main menu pops up. (loading between cell is way quicker though.)

Edit2: after a quick internet search, I realise I've been trying to use the 32bit version of 360xce. Will try the 64bit version as soon as I get home.

Edit3: I can now confirm the 64bit works.

Edited by ginkarasu