ℹ️ Intermittent Download History issues ×

Game freezes when camera gets close to Irileth

LordNyron

Your mods can be very easy to list. NMM has a save load order function. Copy that and past it here.

I had no problems going in there, so if you have 230 mods right now, then you ported over the vast majority, if not all of them, and any number of them are not compatible with this version, or will work for some, but not others.

I am use about 45 right now. I have ported over a few. Several have worked, but sever did not.

Your best bet right now is to removed every mod you ported over, and then make sure they do work one at a time.

I spent the entire weekend doing this with the mods I really wan't to keep. Unfortunately several need to be updated, or I will live with out them. A few I can not check on until SKSE is ready for this version, but then I might just live with out those as well.

I'm having this same issue too :sad:

I just went through today and the only changes I made to my mod list is that I removed my scar mod(Northborn Scars) and warpaint mod. Removing those two, didn't check which one it was, but probably the scar because Irileth has a scar, allowed me to walk right up to her with no problems. Try uninstalling whatever scar and/or warpaint mods you have and try it again.

• 3 years later...

I'm having this same issue too :sad:

I just went through today and the only changes I made to my mod list is that I removed my scar mod(Northborn Scars) and warpaint mod. Removing those two, didn't check which one it was, but probably the scar because Irileth has a scar, allowed me to walk right up to her with no problems. Try uninstalling whatever scar and/or warpaint mods you have and try it again.

Yep, it was the Northborn Scars mod freezing it for me too. Same spot. Removed Scars mod, now working fine. Thanks everyone.

• 9 months later...