Jump to content
Heavy Traffic ×

Creation Kit for Skyrim Special Edition


TerrorFox1234

Recommended Posts

I dont have skyrim special edition but i would like to update my mods to upload them in the nexus for pc and maybe beth.net for the ps4 users to tho i still dont know how.

 

So what im asking is if someone with the special edition and new creation kit would be able to update them for me so i can upload it? your name will be mentioned in the credits for converting/updating the mods ofcourse.

 

Its only two mods.

 

Anyone willing to help please pm me, thanks.

Edited by zebra0
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I read somewhere (but can't remember where exactly) that Bethesda had or was going to release a tool that could convert animations to the new format. Anyone have any info on that?

 

Edit: Never mind. Found it in the SSE tool folder.

Edited by Kalell
Link to comment
Share on other sites

In response to post #43862710.


zebra0 wrote: I dont have skyrim special edition but i would like to update my mods to upload them in the nexus for pc and maybe beth.net for the ps4 users to tho i still dont know how.

So what im asking is if someone with the special edition and new creation kit would be able to update them for me so i can upload it? your name will be mentioned in the credits for converting/updating the mods ofcourse.

Its only two mods.

Anyone willing to help please pm me, thanks.


If you walk me through the process I will be more than happy to do it.
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Is anyone else having this issue, or insight on it? I've loaded in an ESP that I made in the Creation Kit for Skyrim into the Creation Kit for SE. My issue is that it seems that the bounding boxes on almost all objects are huge. For example, I can't even click on a weapon on the ground because the tree that is ~6ft away from it is overriding it. Is there a setting to ignore bounding boxes or what?
Link to comment
Share on other sites

In response to post #43855830.


IXWIND wrote: Do someone have new ck without crashes? Can you send me your .ini files, i am stuck in warnings and errors. I did everything (made creationkitcustom.ini, set options creationkit.ini) but still got a lot of warnings and crashes...


I'm no expert, So I can't help you with those crashes.
But about those you can safely disable them by simply
changing the line "bBlockMessageBoxes=1" to "bBlockMessageBoxes=0"
You can find this line in the SkyrimEditor.ini under [MESSAGES]
You can find the .ini in your SkyrimSE root folder
Link to comment
Share on other sites

In response to post #43855830. #43872595 is also a reply to the same post.


IXWIND wrote: Do someone have new ck without crashes? Can you send me your .ini files, i am stuck in warnings and errors. I did everything (made creationkitcustom.ini, set options creationkit.ini) but still got a lot of warnings and crashes...
ginkarasu wrote: I'm no expert, So I can't help you with those crashes.
But about those you can safely disable them by simply
changing the line "bBlockMessageBoxes=1" to "bBlockMessageBoxes=0"
You can find this line in the SkyrimEditor.ini under [MESSAGES]
You can find the .ini in your SkyrimSE root folder


U mean CreationKit.ini right, the skyrim editior.ini was from old ck steam version
Link to comment
Share on other sites

In response to post #43855830. #43872595, #43873225 are all replies on the same post.


IXWIND wrote: Do someone have new ck without crashes? Can you send me your .ini files, i am stuck in warnings and errors. I did everything (made creationkitcustom.ini, set options creationkit.ini) but still got a lot of warnings and crashes...
ginkarasu wrote: I'm no expert, So I can't help you with those crashes.
But about those you can safely disable them by simply
changing the line "bBlockMessageBoxes=1" to "bBlockMessageBoxes=0"
You can find this line in the SkyrimEditor.ini under [MESSAGES]
You can find the .ini in your SkyrimSE root folder
IXWIND wrote: U mean CreationKit.ini right, the skyrim editior.ini was from old ck steam version


The line does not exist, when i try to add line bBlockMessageBoxes=0 under messages warning but still get these warnings - here u can get couple screens
https://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/5006465-creation-kit-crashes/
Link to comment
Share on other sites

In response to post #43864470.


ghostwalkr wrote: So in order to get the SE CK, you have to install their launcher?
Do we know if they'll release it to Steam, because I really don't need or want another game manager.


it is on steam. It's similar to launchers from other games on steam as I understand.
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...