Moving all items from player to a chest/npc - help

Pirateking69

Good day,

Is there a way I can move all items from my character to a chest or NPC in one go? I've looked through the mods but unable to find anything to help with this. My main issue is I have all my items stored in Breezehome. I've bought the mansion in Solitude and wish to move all my items over. Getting all the items out of the chest is easy with with "Take All" option. When travelled to the new house and decided on a fitting chest, I ran into the issue of putting all the items in there. This is quite far into the game so the item amount is huge. Books, Weapons, Ignots, Ores, Ingredeints ect. Putting one by one in the chest is litterally taking long time as there seems to be no "Store All" option. I do know there is a console command to move all items from NPC to the player while I was looking for a solution with something like removeallitems player when selecting the npc. Would there be a similiar console command to move all items from the player onto another object or NPC?

If not, is there a mod available to assist with this which my search may not brought up? I could spend all the time putting the items one by one into the chest but thinking if I may want to use a different chest for quicker access later or if I decide to change houses again.

Thank in advance for any assistance.

Finally found that you can manipulate the removeallitems command where it will move the items from the player to a chest.

player.removeallitems <Container or Npc ID>

So bring up the console, click on the container to see the ID. Then proceed to type in the above with the container or NPC ID

The chest i used an example is the one in my Alechmy lab in breezehome and looks like this

player.removeallitems 0010eb84

Now all my items moved into the chest.

For future development, here is thread where we trying to figure out on how to make a working Store All button on chests.

http://www.thenexusforums.com/index.php?/topic/500883-store-all-please/

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 years later...
  • 2 months later...