ThirteenOranges mods

Gohstly

Im not sure the rules for porting mods or whether or not you need permisison but I love all of thirteenOranges mods, To my knowledge all of their mods are workshop exclusives.

They have made many high quality mods suchs as ones that add in all the villages from elder scrolls arena and has also made some really good quests mods such as "pit fighter" and "sea of ghosts"

Im not sure the rules for porting mods or whether or not you need permisison.

That would be "yes, you do" - unless there is an existing written statement saying otherwise.

So you'd have to ask him to port them himself, though I believe that would mean him uploading them to the Bethesda.net site instead of the workshop.

Im not sure the rules for porting mods or whether or not you need permisison.

That would be "yes, you do" - unless there is an existing written statement saying otherwise.

So you'd have to ask him to port them himself, though I believe that would mean him uploading them to the Bethesda.net site instead of the workshop.

I actually have yet to check bethesda.net for mods. are there any noteoworthy exclusives at the time?

• 7 months later...

There needs to be a change in the rules. Mods that are heavily outdated or need to be ported to a newer version of the game should be allowed so as long the original creator/modder is credited. Many great mods are left behind or disappear cuz the mod creator themselves disappear or they don't have time (life happens).

You can find some of them on third party sites even some of them ported for Special Edition in the creators stead. The red tape for this is ridiculous sometimes.

There needs to be a change in the rules. Mods that are heavily outdated or need to be ported to a newer version of the game should be allowed so as long the original creator/modder is credited. Many great mods are left behind or disappear cuz the mod creator themselves disappear or they don't have time (life happens).

You can find some of them on third party sites even some of them ported for Special Edition in the creators stead. The red tape for this is ridiculous sometimes.

can agree for their work should not be lsot and forgotten

The mods created are the property of the mods authors and they can give whatever permission they wish. Nexusmods respect the authors wishes above all and it can be the case that an author have expressed that his or her mods not be ported, uploaded or distributed anywhere even right before the author has left the community.

• 3 months later...